Chronos Consulting Turkey is part of the Coberon Chronos Group, an award winning global leader in temporary staffing and permanent recruitment for technical and mid to high management levels for the global Fortune 500. The Group owns and operates 27 offices worldwide..
Our client is operating in Construction Materials industry. Due to new opportunities, they are currently looking for an; “Senior Account Manager”,
• Assist with trade show set-up, customer entertainment events, and other promotional activities as needed including weekend and weeknight sales events,
• Deliver marketing materials assigned to the client according to their value (segmentation),
• Prepare and execute business strategy for territory of all customer segments,
• Ensure customers have adequate marketing materials to support sales, including samples, brochure, and other collateral supplies such as display towers,
• Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity,
• Ensure all new customers are set up appropriately according to marketing and sales standards in CRM System,
• Increase market share by elevating the number of displays and point-of-purchase materials within assigned territory,
• Keep current customers informed and trained on new and existing products and programs,
• Manage Customer relationship: expectations, needs, concerns, etc., in order to encourage the consumption and sale of new products,
• Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients within the remodel, home improvement, cabinet makers, builders, and assigned fabrication base.
• Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made,
• Report daily activity and monitor customer databases through company systems (Salesforce),
• Responsible for overall sales of the defined territory given.