Because some of the information we collect may ultimately relate to you, it is collected, handled and secured in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, Regulation(EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016.
As we operate in many countries around the world, our privacy practices may vary among the regions to reflect local practices and laws.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog and website or apply for a job offer?
When uploading a CV, requesting information or sending a message by using a form on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, localization, career information or other information contained in your resume or CV to help you with your experience on the website. Moreover the information you provided enables us to contact you to answer your questions or to proceed with the recruitment or other HR processes.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you upload a CV, request information or send a message by using forms on ours site. We may collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies when you browse our website.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from when you surf the website, upload a CV, request information or send a message by using forms on ours site or use certain other site features in the following ways, as permitted under local law:
- To allow us to better serve you in responding to your customer service requests,
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries),
- To respond to individuals’ inquiries,
- To send periodic emails regarding your recruitment process or new job offers only if you have given us permission to do so,
- To provide HR services to you, including administration of benefit programs, payroll, performance management and disciplinary actions,
- We use your personal data you provided us in your application, CV, motivational letter of other recruitment related materials you sent us for recruitment and hiring purposes only, that may include using it for payrolling services or accounts management. We share this data with our clients – your potential employer. Chronos Consulting does not share it with any third party that is not related to your recruitment and hiring process,
- To customize and deliver better content on our website tailored to our users’ interests and the manner in which they use our website by using cookies, but only if we obtain your consent before collecting information using cookies or similar automated means.
We also use third-party analytics services on our Site, such as Google Analytics, that use things like cookies or web server logs. The information collected through these means (including IP address) may be disclosed to Google Analytics, to evaluate use of our website. To learn more about these analytics services and how to opt out, please visit the following site:
Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since every browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, it won’t affect the user’s experience.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
You have the right to be forgotten and have your data erased from our database. You can also rectify or access data, restrict processing, withdraw consent and be kept informed about the processing of your data. If you do not want your personal data to be processed by Chronos Consulting or if you have any question regarding processing your personal data in our company, please send a request to your local Chronos Consulting GDPR officer.
or by using Contact Us form on the website.
*By Chronos Consulting Group we mean the following:
Chronos Turkey, Chronos USA, Chronos Mexico, Chronos Costa Rica, Chronos Colombia, Chronos Argentina, Chronos Canada, Chronos France, Chronos Italia, Chronos Czech Republic, Chronos UK/DMC, Coberon Polska, Coberon Russia, Chronos CBC, Chronos Systems, Chronos Systems Polska.