Chronos Consulting Turkey is part of the Coberon Chronos Group, an award winning global leader in temporary staffing and permanent recruitment for technical and mid to high management levels for the global Fortune 500. The Group owns and operates 27 offices worldwide.
Our client is one of the premier suppliers of industrial group and delivering the highest quality of products and services in the sector. Due to new opportunities, they are currently looking for an; ‘Sales Engineer’ for Bursa location.
• University degree or above in Mechanical, Mechatronics or Electronics Engineering,
• At least 3 years working experience in industrial sales,
• Premium brands selling experience is required,
• Mechanical or electrical/automation/automotive sector knowledge,
• Proficiency in English language, both written and spoken,
• PC and MS Office skill is a must,
• Good interpersonal and communication skills,
• Good presentation and problem solving skills,
• Self-driven, result oriented and and good organizing skill,
• Well presented, businesslike and good team member,
• Candidates living in Bursa are preferred.
• Sales of industrial tools range in consistency with company’s marketing strategies, targets & goals,
• Build, maintain, broaden and strengthen good relationship with customers and MTBs in Bursa-Eskişehir region,
• Perform SWOT analysis for responsible territory market, collect information about competition, potential market volume, current market share and customers’ feedback,
• Aggressively exploit the responsible territory to identify new target customers and new sales opportunities,
• Making technical presentations and demonstrating,
• Plan and organize sales activities, such as demo, line trials, seminars, line audits, solution presentation etc. to find out customer needs and transform opportunities to order,
• Using CRM program to manage short term & mid-term business,
• Cooperate with customer and project team in customer project, collect customer’s needs, analyze the application and provide solution to satisfy customer with values,
• Cooperate with marketing team in marketing activities and market analysis,
• Cooperate with service, project and marketing to achieve customer satisfaction,
• Cooperate with Finance department to improve the performance of receivables & overdue,
• Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and condition,
• Report timely and accurately,
• Continuously improve job required competence, personality and behavior.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com