Our client is an AI pioneer in the medical field providing fast, and accurate diagnosis, by teaching computers to read and analyze medical imaging data.
As a Professional Services Engineer, you are responsible to plan and execute product deployments and partner integrations by leading efforts both internally and externally, both pre-sales and post-sales. This is a hone office-based position with about 20% travel nationwide.
1) Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems / Industrial Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent.
2) Experience in SQL, data analysis and visualization and Linux OS
3) Proven track record of working on B2B projects, directly with customers – both in-person and remotely in the medical industry
4) Customers’ deployment and integration projects end-to-end.
5) Excellent communication and soft skills
Collect, convey and follow up on customers’ feedback in order to constantly improve offering.
Provide quick and helpful support for customers.
Translating business needs and timelines into clear defined action items.
Primary point of contact for different functions inside the customers’ organizations.
Design and execute technical plans to remotely deploy products.
Work closely with radiologists, IT personal and BD managers to achieve collective goals under a clearly defined timeline.
Collaborate with product owners to transfer knowledge and customers’ requirements across the company.
Provide tactical directions for ongoing development efforts.
Troubleshoot products and find applicable workarounds.
Tier 1 support