Chronos Consulting Turkey is part of the Coberon Chronos Group, an award winning global leader in temporary staffing and permanent recruitment for technical and mid to high management levels for the global Fortune 500. The Group owns and operates 27 offices worldwide.
Our client is one of the premier suppliers of industrial group and delivering the highest quality of products and services in the sector. Due to new opportunities, they are currently looking for a; “Product Specialist”.
• University degree or above in Mechatronics, Electrical & Electronics Engineering , Computer Engineering and related engineering areas,
• At least 2- 3 years working experience in technical & industrial product management,
• Know how in mechanical / pneumatic / automation / electric & electronic components product & services is an asset,
• Automotive and industrial sector knowledge is a plus,
• Extensive knowledge of manufacturing, production methods and industry trends,
• Automation and software application knowledge will be an asset ; (Microsoft SQL/Oracle, Communication Protocols TCP/IP, Fieldbus),
• Proficiency in English language, both written and spoken,
• PC and MS Office skill is a must,
• Customer focused and able to create customer centric solutions,
• Good interpersonal and communication skills,
• Good presentation and problem solving skills,
• Collaborative,open minded, resouceful and Entrepreneurial
• No military obligation for male candidates,
• Having B class driving license.
• Escalate QCM & DOA cases to PC and follow-up until case is closed whether positive or negative,
• Regularly sharing latest information about products under his/her responsibility with Sales&Service&Project,
• Check and confirm that the scope is correct for new products he/she is responsible for Projects also get support from HQ for scope confirmation when needed
• Making necessary investigations in the field and solve the problem with service, if there is quality problem with the product and the problem can not be solved after completing the necessary actions by service,
• Organize and execute activities such as Smart Factory Lab., Customer Day, Product Launch. Be responsible and drive sales team.
• Providing necessary trainings to sales& service& project about new products. Keep technical competence mapping of team updated and organize trainings accordingly,
• To support sales team for demo & WTL activities,
• To make market analysis, competitor analysis, analysis of value-creating aspects of products and share with Sales& Service& Project. Also process those information in trainings,
• To provide all necessary support to service until the work is solved for cases which have been escalated to him/her by service supervisor,
• Gather all required information for QCM&DOA cases from service,
• Make product sales based analysis, define gaps and plan actions how to close these gaps. Coordinate with manager to guide the team. Drive product based campaigns if needed. Support sales team to achieve financial targets for related product group,
• Determination of new demo needs, collect special pricing for each demo tool by contacting responsible global product manager. Coordinating the process of bringing demo products to local stocks with manager approval
• To provide necessary documents to the logistics by contacting relevant contacts in HQ for TSE cases. Follow-up together with logistic function that all gathered documents are fully sufficient to close TSE case,
• Function of being a bridge of communication between Turkey and Headquarter for new products, quality problems, new technologies and customers’ special demands,
• Serve as a source for all kinds of technical information about related products, applications and solutions,
• Drive and coordinate whole process, provide every assistance in product selection and application methods about related product range for implementation,
• To make the required product and news updates regarding the department on the local website,
• To attend the fairs, seminars, congress and similar events organized by the chamber of engineers, universities, industrial organizations and the customers; to prepare declarations and presentations in line with the field of acitivity.