Our client is a unique startup with a clear mission to harness the power of artificial intelligence for the visually impaired. They created an innovative, smart and wearable device with an intuitive interface to enhance the daily lives of individuals who are blind, visually impaired, or have reading difficulties.
They are looking for an Operations Manager based in Cologne, Germany, to support operations for the European market.
· have strong organization and multitasking skills and autonomy
· are capable of working in a fast-paced environment and have an attention to detail
· are resourceful in problem-solving and are eager to learn new tasks
· have strong communication skills and intercultural competence
· are fluent in English and at least business fluent in German. Other European languages are a plus
· are familiar with the use of CRM systems
· ideally have a degree in international business, business administration or logistics, but not a must
· have work experience in one of the fields mentioned above
In this position you will:
· process orders placed by clients from all over Europe with our CRM system
· keep a constant overview of the supply chain from the client ordering to receiving the products
· find solutions to potential issues along the way, in collaboration with the client and country salesperson
· provide customer service – introduce new clients to the ordering process, provide information and aftersales support
· support the head of operations and the production team in defining products stock levels and keeping track of inventory, organize inventory counts
· be the communication point between the warehouse, the office, and clients in organizing deliveries, pickups, and returns.
· support the European sales team and accounting team by following our process to pay invoices to our suppliers in a timely manner
What they offer you
· great potential for further development and many opportunities to get involved
· a professional working environment in a growing international company
· interesting, varied and complex tasks in a dynamic environment
· the opportunity to do meaningful work
· a position in a modern office situated along the Rhine, near the center of Cologne