Our client is a fast-growing, global medical device company focusing on non-invasive treatments for some of the most challenging diseases for the past 2 decades.
The overall goal is to help drive commercial utilization at new and existing customers. The purpose of this role is to increase the number of patients treated to reach business profitability through recurring revenue and demonstrated models of service line success.
Skills and Experience:
1) BS/MS degree in Science/Engineering/Marketing – technical (Engineer)/clinical background (nurse, radiology technician) or Commercial /sales /marketing background.
2) 5-7 years of experience which includes (can be overlapping experience):
2+ years Clinical /Technical/Marketing medical device experience in customer facing role with strong preference to Neuro-brain sales or marketing applications
2+ years building relationships at multiple customer levels representing a highly technical product
1+ years in a role implementing a novel product /service line / market
3) Relationship building and ability to influence sites from both bottom-up and top-down across hospital functions.
4) Executes with drive, self-motivation, accountability and reliability
5) Critical thinking with an eye toward understanding the big picture, ability to problem solve & creatively bring solutions to customer
6) Communication skills with internal and external stakeholders to articulate vision, rally towards a common goal, and build execution support
7) Operate independently and coordinate efforts with peers
8) Fluent in English and Spanish or Italian
9) Willingness to Extensive travels (at least 70%)
Focus in brain applications (neurosurgery, neuromodulation)
Main responsibility is to work with a group of existing and new install-base sites to develop program to achieve commercial success
Achieve annual goals of number of treatments and revenues from the sites (service and disposables)
Work to increase awareness and acceptance among referring Neurologists, patient groups, and patients
Embed into customer environment and gain In-depth knowledge of their hospital operations, patient flow, financial model with focus on business and operational outcomes
Be a trusted partner to customer (in business aspects) with ability to influence and have a seat at customer table for driving program success
Interface between site and marketing and PR teams to promote program and drive patient interest
Transmit effectively key messages, positioning and brand
Work in close cooperation with sales, marketing and reimbursement teams