Mining Recruitment Specialist
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Chronos Consulting (www.chronosconsulting.com) is part of the Coberon Chronos Group, an award winning global leader in permanent and temporary staffing, RPO and business process automation solutions for global multinationals. The Group owns and operates 51 offices worldwide.
As the team is expanding, we are seeking a fluent English speaking Senior Consultant for Mining Recruitment (Gold, Diamond, Rare Earth, Iron, Bauxite, Cobalt, Copper, Engineering) with a proven track record and experience in mid to senior level full cycle recruitment. You will build and grow both client and candidate relationships through management of the recruitment process delivery including: sourcing, screening, assessing, and presenting candidates to multinational clients. Career growth opportunities to build and manage a team of Recruiters and Researchers and expand into Asia/Africa/Latam/Europe for the ideal candidate.
As the Mining Recruitment Specialist you will:
- Research, identify, and present candidates for mid- to senior-level executive positions
- Identify recruitment sources, networking leads, social media, advertising resources, and other tools to attract candidates.
- Coordinate client & candidate relationships, deliver solutions in a timely, professional, and responsive manner.
- Create and update Progress Reports to track research and recruitment process, proposals, and support in responses for RFIs and RFPs.
- 3+ years’ experience in full cycle recruitment (job description creation, posting, sourcing, screening, interviewing, presenting & closing)
- Experience with a variety of sourcing methodologies to include: headhunting, market mapping, Boolean searches, social media recruitment strategies, career sites, among others
- Interacting with clients (both local and international) and key stake holders throughout the recruitment process
- Customer focus with a sense of urgency while maintaining quality control
- Strong negotiation, verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial spirit and driven for growth and expansion
- Ability to work independently, strong team player and/ or manage international offices and Consultants
- Fluent English mandatory. 2nd language a huge plus. French, Polish German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, Turkish, Hebrew etc.
What we offer:
- Good salary
- Top bonus scheme
- Equity participation
- Free financial advice
- Flexible working times