Chronos Consulting Turkey is part of the Coberon Chronos Group, an award-winning global leader in temporary staffing and permanent recruitment for technical and mid to high management levels for the global Fortune 500. The Group owns and operates 27 offices worldwide.
Our client is one of the premier suppliers of industrial group and delivering the highest quality of products and services in the sector. Due to new opportunities, they are currently looking for a;
‘’Human Resources Business Partner’’.
· Bachelor degree from a reputable university,
· Minimum 7-10 years of experience in the HR function preferably in a generalist / business partner position in a multinational company,
· Well experienced on recruitment, project management, learning & development, performance management, labour law , etc,
· Knowledge of compensation & benefits and payroll practices and processes is an asset,
· Fluency in English both written and spoken,
· Commercial sensitivity to appreciate the key drivers of the business and business partners,
· Strong communication, influencing and presentation skills,
· Strong capability to handle multiple tasks and adapt to changing priorities and needs,
· Excellent organizational and time management skills,
· High sense of responsibility & flexibility,
· Excellent PC and MS Office skills,
· No military obligation for male candidates,
· Willing to work in Tuzla.
Job describtion ;
· Aligning HR initiatives with business objectives to facilitate achievement of growth objectives,
· Providing support in developing & maintaining HR strategy, systems & policies,
· Recruiting and retaining high quality talent that supports business growth plans in a fast- growing environment,
· Helps to maintain a positive employee relations climate by proactively providing guidance to managers and responding to employee inquiries,
· Works collaboratively with employees and departmental leadership in carrying out their responsibilities on employee relations matters,
· Participates in the investigation and resolution of ongoing employee relations problems, such as working conditions, disciplinary actions, and employee appeals and grievances,
· Provides guidance and recommendations for problem resolution to departmental leaders and employees,
· Compensation& Benefits support within the region, close cooperation with finance around payroll and compensation procedures,
· Coordinating and maintaining budgeting process from C&B side,
· Managing payroll activities in Turkey,
· Benchmarking compensation & benefits components and supporting the management of benefit plans,
· Coordinating and following performance management and talent management processes,
· Following up with Labour Law, Social Security Law,
· Ensure the implementation of the Company EHS Policy for the prevention of injury, damage or loss to Company personnel and resources.
· Attend any suitable training to ensure that they are competent to perform their duties safely,
· Comply with any rules specific to a particular site and any Company wide health, safety or environmental requirements,
· Support EHS Policy to help deliver cultural development and sustained continual improvement in EHS performance.