HR SPECIALIST TURKEY
Chronos Consulting Turkey is part of the Coberon Chronos Group, an award winning global leader in temporary staffing and permanent recruitment for technical and mid to high management levels for the global Fortune 500. The Group owns and operates 27 offices worldwide.
Our client is one of the premier suppliers of industrial group and delivering the highest quality of products and services in the sector. Due to new opportunities, they are currently looking for an; ‘HR Specialist’ for Tuzla location.
- University degree in HR or releated fields,
- Minimum 2-3 years HR experience,
- Have matured experience on recruiting and releated fields in HR,
- Proficiency in English language, both written and spoken,
- Good interpersonal and communication skills,
- Good presentation and problem solving skills,
- MS Office and Lotus Notes experinces shall be familiar,
- Result oriented and and good organizing skill.
- Support recruitment process including vacancy advertising, preselection of CVs, interview organization and keeping candidates informed about the interview result,
- Assist in supervising a variety of programs and policies regarding employees such as advertising job positions, recruitment, processing applications, verifying employment, separation and contracts in compliance with organization policies, contracts, laws, and agreements,
- Keep physical as well as electronic record of personnel files and all labour-related documentation of employees,
- Develop and implement training and development concept and plan within business area,
- Prepare and regularly update database of trainings for all positions in the organization,
- Support new comers in adaptation process by preparing welcome kit and orientation plan,
- Organize T&D activities in cooperation with identified partners and in line with the training plan,
- Track, keep record and regularly report costs and evaluation forms in order to increase training efficiency,
- Follow up execution of the performance review process within the organization and report the outcomes,
- Support employer branding activities and develop cooperation with universities and schools,
- Maintain and report the attendance data of the employees via dedicated databases, including coordinating of sick leave and accidents,
- Prepare all data requested for reporting in desired structure, quality and in time,
- Execute other job related activities assigned by HR Manager.