Chronos Consulting Turkey is part of the Coberon Chronos Group, an award winning global leader in temporary staffing and permanent recruitment for technical and mid to high management levels for the global Fortune 500. The Group owns and operates 27 offices worldwide.
Our client is one of the premier suppliers of industrial group and delivering the highest quality of products and services in the sector. Due to new opportunities, they are currently looking for a; ‘Business Financial Analyst’.
• University degree in relevant business / engineering areas,
• Minimum 5 years of experience of which include 2-4 years in business finance budgeting & forecasting,
• Experienced in IFRS reporting, consolidation experience is nice to have,
• Strong written/verbal communication skills and fluency in both English and Turkish,
• Analytical mind, keen on working with spreadsheets and focusing into numerical details.
• Advanced MS Excel skills, VBA is nice to have.
• Able to manage month end reporting deadlines, comply with flexible working hours,
• Experience in a multi entity – multi time zone, international environment is an asset,
• Cognos or Hyperion experience is a strong asset,
• SAP experience in FI&CO is a must; other modules (SD-MM) experience is nice to have,
• No remaining military duty obligations for male candidates.
• Produces reports on a daily basis regarding order intake, sales, margin reports by product, by territory and by market class,
• Produces monthly P&L actual / forecast management reports by territory,
• Follows up order book in terms of deliverables and phasing timeline,
• Prepares and uploads weekly order intake data into the reporting system,
• Prepares and uploads monthly, quarterly, annual and strategic financial data packs into the reporting system,
• Follows up the key profit and loss KPIs and variances from the budget, provides explanations and commentaries,
• Prepares the month end management report draft,
• Performs month end revenue recognition checks in line with company policy,
• Creates journal entries for revenue recognition, cost of sales and purchase price variance corrections etc. items that have effect in margins, and posts into SAP via an upload template,
• Performs month end settlement runs and ensures overhead recoveries transferred into cost of sales.
• Takes strong part in budget and forecast preparations. Builds and maintains the business model and prepares bridge files and presentations,
• Provide Ad-Hoc reports upon demand,
• Takes part in SAP rectification projects and identify new reporting requirements,
• Provide necessary documents and explanations for internal /external financial audits,
• Represent Finance Controller during absence and assist other teams where necessary.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org