Our client is a unique startup with a clear mission to harness the power of artificial intelligence. They created an innovative, smart and wearable device with an intuitive interface to enhance the daily lives of people with disabilities.
They are looking to recruit exceptional individuals to join the team of successful Area Sales Representatives.
1) B2B sales and Business Development experience
2) Working with federal organizations, education and/or special needs organizations
3) Proven experience working with distributors- recruiting and operating.
experience in working with social media will be an advantage.
4) Excellent people skills, must be comfortable working with people with special needs
5) College degree
6) Coachable, self-starter, dependable, must have strong time management skills
7) Strong verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail are essential for success
8) Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and the use of CRM
9) Superior customer service and telephone etiquette
10) Valid driver’s license, and access to a vehicle as needed
Achieve sales goals by establishing and managing relationships with
partners (B2B): Distributors, Special Needs Organizations and Clinics
Promote awareness in the market by working with assistive technology agencies and community organizations
Present and demonstrate in conferences and groups of potential users
Promptly and persistently handle incoming leads
Qualify prospects, provide demonstrations and close sales to end-users (B2C) in certain cases
Provide product and sales training to partners and users
Develop sales plans and write reports
Update Salesforce (CRM) to ensure that records are current