Technical Support Specialists Level 1 (Identity-Access Management)
Location: San José, Costa Rica
Chronos Consulting is part of the Coberon Chronos Group, an award-winning global leader in permanent and temporary staffing, RPO and business process automation solutions for global multinationals. The Group owns and operates 41 offices worldwide.
Chronos Consulting’s client is the # 1 technology company in the world!
Due to expansion, our client is currently looking for Technical Support Specialists Level 1 for a permanent position in their offices in San José.
The technical support specialists will be responsible for providing path-breaking technical support to our customers.
- At least 2 years in product/technical support experience.
- Graduate Degree in Computer Science is desired, but not mandatory.
- Technical experience and knowledge working in Azure technical support or equivalent technology.
- Technical skills and hands-on experience in two or more of the following areas:
- Active Directory, ADFS, SSO configuration, Azure Identity protection, Identity Management, O365 Identity, Azure MFA
- Understanding of load balancing, geo-redundancy, CDN and VPN technologies.
- Familiarity with Windows System Administration, Certificates, PKI, DNS, Networking, Virtualization, PowerShell scripting, OS Internals concepts is an advantage.
- Advanced English skills / written and spoken to working with teams in Canada, USA and Latin America
- Flexibility in working schedule (either start from 8:00 a.m – 5:00 p.m. or 12:00 noon – 8:00 p.m)