Senior / Principal Safety & Risk Engineer
UK based permanent position
UK based candidates only
Essential Skills & Experience
• Relevant degree (e.g. Chemical or Process Engineering Degree). Ideally, candidate will have a second degree and / or Chartered Engineer status.
• Minimum of 7 years’ proven experience in technical safety consultancy role, ideally for the Oil and Gas industry.
• Proficient in the use of industry standard consequence modelling and risk software, e.g. PHAST, Safeti, FRED,
• In-depth understanding of safety studies and risk management, e.g. QRA, FERA, safety case, etc.
• Experience in facilitation of workshops (e.g. HAZID, HAZOP, SIL, bowtie studies, etc.) and / or functional safety experience.