Our client is a high profile medical device company based in Miami. This is a full time, permanent, direct hire role based in the Brickell office.
1. BSc Information Systems (or Industrial Engineering)
2. Minimum 3 years’ experience as Salesforce.com administrator/Implementation Engineer or equivalent in a global company in a service-oriented position
3. Salesforce.com Certified Admin
4. Strong understanding of the platform functionality, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, triggers, Visualforce and other content of intermediate complexity
5. Strong data management abilities, excellent project management, and communications skills, written and spoken
6. Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
a) Salesforce Sales Cloud & Pardot system Administration functions including reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
b) Coordinating the evaluation, scope, and implementation of new development requests.
c) Working with the team to establish processes to support administrative and developments
d) Training new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
e) Manage Salesforce.com & Pardot data feeds and integrations
f) Handle communication between company users and vendors
g) Work independently with users to define and document development requirements