Location: New York
Our client is a pre-IPO startup, a leading provider of industry-leading, cutting-edge authentication solutions for hybrid & multi-cloud environments.
As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for creating and pursuing sales opportunities and have direct responsibly for engaging with end users. You will also be responsible for leveraging existing channel partnerships and building new ones. In addition, you will work with management and product team and communicate customers’ requirements to ensure that the customers’ needs are taken care of in the most effective manner.
The position is home office based on the East Coast and requires appr 50% travel to US locations – mainly East Coast + TX customers.
- +5 years of hands-on enterprise sales experience (Channel/Territory Management)
- Experience in selling network-related IT software – must
- Experience in selling enterprise security software – big advantage
- Experience in selling products of startup-stage vendors – big advantage
- Ability to communicate the “big picture”, identify customers’ business challenges and present a technical solution that can solve them