Our client is a well-funded, market leader in deep and dark web cyber threat intelligence. The company helps Fortune 500 companies, financial institutions, governments and law enforcement agencies protect their finances, networks and reputations from cyberthreats that lurk in the deep, dark and surface webs. The advanced cyber threat intelligence platform automates all phases of the intelligence cycle, providing organizations with unparalleled information and actionable insights to protect their assets in the ever evolving cyber threatscape.
They are looking for a talented Sales Engineer to join their growing North America team. As a Sales Engineer, you will work closely with the commercial team in pre-sales situations to solve challenging problems for our clients. You have a diverse and dynamic workday, where you will get to lead complex enterprise POVs and demonstrate the business and operational value of our technology to ensure success.
● 3-5 years of demonstrated success as pre-sales engineer
● Subject matter expertise in the Cybersecurity space, with knowledge in the following
o Threat Hunting
o Vulnerability Management
o Endpoint Protection
● Strong client-facing skills, e.g. meeting & presenting to clients
● Strong commercial skills including an understanding of the sales process
● 1-3 years of experience as an analyst in intelligence entities, military or cyber groups
● Understanding of Darkweb technologies, and persona management
● Very strong verbal and written skills in technology business domains
● Strong presentation skills, creative and forward-thinking, agile, positive teammate
● Proactive, goal-oriented, results-driven. Curious and a self-learner.
● Travel nationally, at least 30% (in non-pandemic times)
You should have a combination of engineering skills, an analytic mindset and business savvy.
Your Responsibilities will Include:
● Work in tandem with sales to support pre-sales opportunities, as well as post-sales
upsell opportunities, and renewals
● Meet with prospective customers, understand requirements, field technical
questions, and demonstrate product capabilities
● Plan and manage hands on product proof of concept efforts
● Design and develop innovative solutions to customer requirements using the
platform, and following industry best practices
● Address critical analytical, technical, and operational issues
● Drive user adoption across a variety of use cases
● Maintain expert technical knowledge of the product suite
● Collaborate with our product team to drive innovation and customer requirements
● Develop and communicate our value proposition to executives