Sales Director Germany, Semiconductor for Automotives
Location: Stuttgart, Germany
Our client is one of the fastest growing companies in the semiconductor industry. They are urgently looking to fill the newly created Sales Director position in Germany.
• A university degree in engineering
• 5+ years working experience, in business development, technical marketing, sales and/or pre-sales in the semiconductor or power electronics arena
• Fluent English and German a MUST
• Strong connections in the market as well as the main automotive manufacturers
• Have a proven understanding of semiconductor products and solutions including the ability to carry out high-level presentations at events including user groups, customers, seminars, webinars and conferences where relevant.
• Target new customer engagements within the outlines market segments and generate product design wins.
• Present the company’s applications and product advantages to customers, acting as the primary sales interface for several accounts on a regional basis.
• Work with the sales team to manage the current business, be proactive in generating quotes and communicating to the customer to ensure continuous relationship building
• Work with customers outside Sales team to obtain technical priorities, challenges, and initiatives that can be translated into business opportunities.
• Communicate both business and technical concepts at C-level.
• Study new concepts and architectures in order to exploit the advantages of new technologies including the investigation of advanced drive schemes
• Understand application needs and end-usage of semiconductor switches
• Understand customer technical requirements and design issues and provide guidance to customers
• Work with R&D and Sales to ensure understanding of customer opinions/objections and incorporate these learnings into your work.
Portfolio Vision and Strategy:
• Develop portfolio strategies leveraging marketing research to gain customer and competitive insights.