Regional Operations Manager – CPG Shared Services Center
Location: Panama City, Panama
Chronos Consulting is part of the Coberon Chronos Group, an award winning global leader in permanent and temporary staffing, RPO and business process automation solutions for global multinationals. The Group owns and operates 41 offices worldwide.
Chronos Consulting’s client is a global beverage brand.
Reporting to the Operations Head LATAM, you will be responsible to:
- Drive operations monthly Sales & Operations Planning meetings.
- Lead the operations and Distribution Centers in the region covering Central America, Andean, Caribbean and Chile
- Manage of the subsidiary operations team and ensure the day to day operational activity is delivered in a professional and timely manner.
- Oversee entire order-Billing cycle for all countries serviced by Panama Shred Service Center, including Demand Planning compliance to agreed payment terms of finished goods and advertising material to satisfy the commercial objectives as stated within the Business Plan.
- Monitor and optimize processes where required, to ensure all weekly and monthly reports are received or delivered as scheduled in Operations Excellence.
- Support the Panama subsidiary regional management team and internal country stakeholders with distribution partner evaluations and continuous landed cost reviews.
- Monitor the structure & processes of the Panama subsidiary team and align any proposed changes with management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or Finance
- 5-7 years of working experience, with a minimum of 3 years in a regional / international environment
- CPG ( food / beverage industry experience)
- Strong remote management influencing and interpersonal skills, with an eye for detail.
- Deep working knowledge of SAP R/3 is necessary with proficient skills on all MS products such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of demand planning and inventory management is advantageous.
- Fluent English and ability to travel in the Region as needed.