Due to expansion of the team, we are seeking an established Business Leader for with managerial experience, coupled with mid- to senior-level positions and full cycle recruitment experience. You will build and expand client relationships through management of the recruitment and process.
Reporting to the Director based in Europe, you will be responsible for:
- Client and business development activities alongside supervising, mentoring, coaching, leading and driving the recruiting team
- Execute daily, weekly, and monthly goals and reporting to ensure recruiting efforts are being met for all internal and external requisitions and (KPI)
- Interact with clients and key stakeholders throughout the recruitment process
- Create and update recruitment process, presentations, proposals, and responding to RFIs and RFPs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related area commercial area.
- 8 to 10+ years of experience in full cycle recruitment, 5 years in a managerial capacity; strong understanding of recruiting industry in Kenya.
- Leadership skills and managing a growing team of Recruiters/Researches
- Customer focus with a sense of urgency, while maintaining high level quality of service and delivery
- Strong negotiation, verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail.
- Establish KPI’s, revenue targets, work closely with the Operations Manager and responsible for building and overseeing pipeline of client expansion
- Hands on with recruitment of senior level positions and supporting the team to close deals
- Problem solving skills, proactive and driven to grow team and support in the development of the recruitment team.
- A team player with the ability to work with our colleagues located in international offices.
- Strong business English (oral and written)