Chronos Consulting Turkey is part of the Coberon Chronos Group, an award winning global leader in temporary staffing and permanent recruitment for technical and mid to high management levels for the global Fortune 500. The Group owns and operates 27 offices worldwide.
Our client is one of the premier suppliers of industrial group and delivering the highest quality of products and services in the sector. Due to new opportunities, they are currently looking for a; ‘Production Planner’.
- Engineering background with master scheduling, forecasting, procurement and planning
- Experience of operating in a highly regulated environment
- Proficient with SAP
- Understanding of lean planning principles
- Ability to work independently and cross functionally
- Strong written/verbal communication skills.
- Proven commercial success in similar roles
- Good business sense, strong analytical skills as well as attention to detail/quality and multi projects management experience.
- Result oriented with focus on continuous improvement on planning processes
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Good analytical and planning skills.
- Ensuring that safety procedures are followed
- Managing short and long term planning process according to the capacity constraints and prepares daily, weekly and monthly production plans
- Being single point of contact for sales and project teams to provide lead times
- Ensures that the orders are produced with high quality and accurate time and work collaborative with logistics and warehouse to timely delivery of products
- Working with Purchasing team for the stock management to achieve on time delivery at optimum cost with optimum inventory levels
- To be key person for the SAP system implementation for Stock Management and Production Planning modules
- Establish and continuously improve S&OP process to secure forecast accuracy and increase customer service level
- Develop and support planning strategies aligned with regional and global strategies
- Build strong cross functional relationships with teams internationally
- Responsible for ensuring all supply chain activities required for the operational areas are coordinated to meet key milestones in line with project plans
- Collaborate with sales and project teams to ensure annual forecasts are provided timely in order to assess end to end operational capacity and to do the production plan of make to stock, make to order products and get priorities to do necessary revision at the production plan
- Use Continuous Improvement tools to constantly improve daily management
- Monitoring and improving KPIs: Forecast accuracy, inventory turnover, order lead times, product availability and service level to customer etc. and preparing and distributing necessary scheduled reports.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org