Benefits: 20 days holidays + bank holidays, Pension scheme
Hours: Positions are available Monday to Friday on the evening shift (with Saturday weekend cover as required).
Due to continuous growth, further opportunities have arisen for full time, permanent MULTI-SKILLED PRODUCTION ENGINEERS in their busy factory.
· To provide full engineering support to the site Production team to ensure that operational targets are met.
· Carry out fault diagnosis and repair of a wide variety of electrical and mechanical systems.
· To co-operate with the production/technical teams to resolve engineering issues in a controlled/logical and professional manner.
· To proactively and methodically diagnose machine and system faults on production equipment and resolve issues in the most expedient and cost-effective manner.
· Deliver as a member of the engineering team optimal levels of performance by utilising continuous improvement tools and techniques.
The Ideal Candidate:
· Having a mechanical and electrical background in an industrial environment would be an advantage.
· Previous experience working with food and packaging machinery would be beneficial.
· The ability to control and organise your own workload is essential together with a positive attitude and approach to problem solving.
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Electrician, Maintenance Mechanic, Mechanical Technician, Electrical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Production Engineer, Production Engineer.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org