Multi-skilled Production Engineer Lancashire
Benefits: 20 days holidays + bank holidays, Pension scheme
Hours: Positions are available Monday to Friday on the evening shift (with Saturday weekend cover as required).Shift Work required 3pm to 11.30pm
Due to continuous growth, further opportunities have arisen for full time, permanent MULTI-SKILLED PRODUCTION ENGINEERS in their busy factory.
· To provide full engineering support to the site Production team to ensure that operational targets are met.
· Carry out fault diagnosis and repair of a wide variety of electrical and mechanical systems.
· To co-operate with the production/technical teams to resolve engineering issues in a controlled/logical and professional manner.
· To proactively and methodically diagnose machine and system faults on production equipment and resolve issues in the most expedient and cost-effective manner.
· Deliver as a member of the engineering team optimal levels of performance by utilising continuous improvement tools and techniques.
The Ideal Candidate:
· Having a mechanical and electrical background in an industrial environment would be an advantage.
· Previous experience working with food and packaging machinery would be beneficial.
· The ability to control and organise your own workload is essential together with a positive attitude and approach to problem solving.
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!