Our client is a global provider of intelligent mobile Internet solutions that enable operators to improve quality, reduce network operational expenses and manage and monetize the mobile Internet.
The Product Manager will lead the organization’s product goals and execution of the Network Optimization and Cyber Security portfolio solutions – including evaluating market requirements, Competition, performing product opportunity assessments, roadmap and documentation.
The Product manager will work closely with other departments in the company in fulfilling these duties, including the development, sales, and other cross- functional teams. Report to the CTO.
In this position you will:
- Help define and implement a product vision for each product line, and for each market that the product is sold into; establish current and long- range product objectives, plans, and policies; own product roadmaps & priorities.
- Direct and manage all product line life cycles.
- Provide business technology leadership of product business value and guidance to educate our customers through the sales team.
- Analyze new products on the market and run competitive analyses.
- Understand at deep level our products’ differentiation as compared to new and emerging ones.
- Establish and maintain an effective system of communications throughout the organization, work collaboratively with the R&D Technology, sales, support, and other groups.
- At least 2 years of experience in Product Management of network infrastructure and/or VAS software products to Mobile Operators and ISPs.
- Ability to create a product roadmap and work closely with development
teams to execute against it.
- Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create results driven, team-oriented environment.
- High communication and presentation skills.
- Vast knowledge of Mobile/ISP networks and technologies – must
- Big Advantages – Video technologies, DPI, NFV, cloud and Cyber Security
- Marketing Experience –advantage.
- Academic degree in a technical discipline or equivalent.
- Fluent English.