- Manages the process monitoring and optimization process for the refinery including the monitoring and evaluation of key process unit operation and performance.
- Accountable for all aspect of catalyst management, except direct procurement, to ensure that the right catalyst is always available and loaded into the process units.
- Develop and review and update process flow diagrams, piping and instrument diagrams.
- Review, revise and recommend approval of operating procedures under all unit conditions.
- Budget preparation for the process units.
Industry: Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Industrial Engineer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
- Budget Preparation
- Process Flow
- Process Monitoring
- Technical Services
- Power Plant
- Water Utility
- Operation Catalyst
Desired Candidate Profile:
- B.E. in Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 8 years experience with good exposure to refinery process engineering and full knowledge of the refining process and units.
- Is up to date with the latest technology, industry trends and best practices.
- Strong communication, reporting and presentation skills.
- Available on call on 24-hour basis.
- Education: UG -B.Tech/B.E. – Chemical