Presales Solution Architect – NoSQL
The Presales SA is the subject matter expert for thousands of paying customers and lead the technical part of sales engagements, explaining NoSQL, demonstrating the benefits of our NoSQL technology and inspiring customers and prospects to grow their businesses with our NoSQL solutions.
As a Solutions Architect, you will collaborate with customers to create customized solutions for their specific business and database needs, helping them increase business value and overcome challenges. You will drive POCs, pilots, challenges, and evaluations, working hands-on with our customers using one of the best technologies in the market.
The location is flexible, working from office or home, per sales team structure and management directives.
● 3+ years of experience in pre-sales Engineer (ideally database engineering) for enterprise software A MUST
● Hands-on experience with server-side software development with Linux A MUST
● Experience with scalable and highly available distributed systems
● BS in computer science / B.A. or equivalent work experience
● A team player with excellent communication and presentation skills
● Available to travel up to 30% of the time
● Help customers meet their technology and business requirements with NoSQL databases using our products, solutions and services.
● Understand, quantify and verify the business needs of customers and their specific use cases.
● Work diligently with the customer’s technical teams (architects, developers, PMOs and C-level experts) to ensure the success of all customer POCs and pilots.
● Collaborate closely with the sales team to develop effective account strategies and identify new account opportunities, as well as new business with existing accounts.
● Present the company, its capabilities and technology in a highly professional and exciting way that will engage customers and help them see the business impact and competitive advantages of our offering.
● Use customer feedback and insights to improve product materials, technical best practice and technical materials, while providing feedback to product management teams and R&D.