1) Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology is a must
2) 8-10 yrs presales experience in Asia working for a telecom software company
3) Proven experience with Mobile & Fixed data, IP technologies – working on major telecom platforms a must
4) Solid knowledge of Packet Core, Circuit Core & Radio Access Network related to 2.5G/3G/LTE and virtualization, NFV, SDN is a must
5) Fluent written and spoken English
6) Location flexible within Asia Pacific with extensive travel
Technically and commercially support the sales process – initiatives, upsells and new opportunities.
Product/solution presentation and demonstration
Solution design and specification
RFx overall response responsibility
Provide detailed specification and SOW for customer request / new requirements
Product trials and POC’s management
Work and communicate efficiently with the customer, internal and external.
Attend marketing events, trade shows and relevant conferences as required.
Enabling new sales opportunities by constantly collecting information about customer’s new requirements, changes in customer’s technical environment, competitive situations etc.
Initial Product implementation management
Actively work with the Post Sales team/ Project team & help them in addressing any technical post sales issues
Responsible for handover activities from the sales team to the project/deployment team once the Purchase Order is issued