Our client is a unique startup with a clear mission to harness the power of artificial intelligence for the visually impaired. They created an innovative, smart and wearable device with an intuitive interface to enhance the daily lives of people with disabilities.
Our client is looking to recruit an exceptional individual to join their team of successful Field Sales Managers. This position is full time, permanent and home office based with travel.
· 3+ years’ experience in business development or field sales or customer success and/or marketing; optician or optometrist background an advantage but not a must
· Excellent people skills including negotiation
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Self-starter with strong time management skills
· Excellent customer service and telephone etiquette
· Must be comfortable working out of office with little supervision
· Valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle
· Must be comfortable working with Elderly people and people with special needs
· Technologically savvy with advanced Microsoft Office
Job Responsibilities : · Drive business development and sales of products in UK · Manage relationships with resellers, opticians and clinics · Promote awareness in the low vision eco-system by working with assistive technology agencies and community organizations · Present and demonstrate product to opticians and potential users · Collaborate on marketing activities and participate in events and trade shows · Provide training on the use of the device, its benefits, and its differentiated value for users and organizations · Liaise daily with other team members, provide activity reports and participate in sales meetings or sales calls
Measurement of Success
· Achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly sales quota as assigned + Positive feedback from business partners and customers