Office Manager Miami – Medical Devices
Location: Brickell, Miami FL
Our client is a privately owned medical device company. For their sales and marketing office in Miami, they are looking for an experienced and highly professional Office Manager.
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures
- Knowledge of clerical practices and procedures
- Knowledge of business and management principles
- Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages
- Bilingual – Spanish/English
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Provide general support to visitors
- Manage executives’ schedules, calendars and appointments
- Responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized, correspondences are controlled, filing systems are designed, supply requisitions are reviewed and approved and that clerical functions are properly assigned and monitored
- Perform review and analysis of special projects and keep the management properly informed
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events
- Responsible for developing standards and promoting activities that enhance operational procedures
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment
- Assist in the overall finances of the US employees – expense reports, etc.
- Maintain a document management system for Legal/Compliance, including reviewing contract request forms for completeness, tracking execution status of final agreements, doing quality control on the signed agreements and saving in the company’s document management system; all as trained to by Legal/Compliance.
- Assist with certain coordinator activities with Sales Operations and Legal, including, but not limited to, the management of e-signature for agreements with customers and maintaining document repositories.