National Strategy & Business Development Manager – Cyber Security Services & Solutions
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Chronos Consulting’s client is a provider of Cyber Security Certifications, Auditing, Training, Testing and Consulting Services and solutions.
Due to expansion of this division, we are seeking a leader to drive this expansion in USA and Canada. You are a dynamic and seasoned sales hunter to support the growth of the Cyber Security certification (ISO 27001) & auditing services business unit. Assessing market needs and designing and implementing a “Go To Market” strategy to launch sales activities in USA and supporting the team in Canada with a consultative customer focus.
Location is OPEN within the USA as this is a home based role with extensive travel, must be located close to a major airport.
- Reporting to the VP Sales & Marketing, you will be responsible for:
- Cyber Security sales activities to include: ISO 27001 audits, consulting, training, certification and testing services.
- Developing and implement agreed business/marketing plan which will meet both personal and business goals for expanding ISO 27001 customer base within the USA and Canada
- Working within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation and long term overall account goals in line with company vision
- Developing a database, maintained in CRM, of qualified leads through consultant referrals, face to face meetings, phone, email and networking
- Creating and conduct effective proposal presentations and RFP responses that identify prospects business problems and the effects of the problems
- Bachelor’s/Associate’s degree in Marketing or Business Administration (Cyber Security focus preferred), coupled with a minimum of 8 to 15 years of sales experience in a leadership capacity
- Cyber Security experience is a must combined with a background in selling IT services and solutions
- Proven ability to close business deals and achieve sales quotes
- Technical selling skills and ability to build and expand customer relationships
- Strong verbal, written, negotiation, marketing and presentation skills
- Home based office and close proximity to a major airport with extensive travel