Our client is a fast-growing, global medical device company focusing on non-invasive treatments for some of the most challenging diseases for the past 2 decades. You will be joining a global service team in a company centered on innovation – challenging & empowering their people to be great at what they do. They consist of diversity – people with different ideas, skills, interests and cultural backgrounds.
You will be responsible for onsite installation and maintenance as well as remote support of systems.
Required Skills and Experience:
• B.Sc. in Electrical, Biomedical, Computer Engineering or Medical Physics.
• 3-8 years’ experience in field service for MRI medical systems
• Multidisciplinary capital equipment service knowledge
• Good technical understanding and approach
• Ability to solve Hardware electronics (analog and digital) and Software problems dealing with variety of multivariable situations
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form
• “Hands on” character – Good mechanical capabilities
• Organized, structured, capable working independently
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work in 2nd and 3rd shifts and ~60% travel time
If you fit the profile and would be interested in hearing more about this exceptional company and great career opportunity, please send us your CV and we will call you for a confidential discussion.