MRI Field Service Engineer
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Our client is a pioneering leader in MR-guided, noninvasive treatment solutions in neurosurgery among other clinical areas. This is a great opportunity to join this exceptional company. These positions are home office based anywhere in the Midwest and Western US working 2nd and 3rd shifts. Travel 50-60% in US, occasional travel abroad for training. Working 2nd and 3rd shift.
· 3-10 years’ experience in MRI field service, Multidisciplinary capital equipment service knowledge
· B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering a MUST
· Proven ability to solve Hardware and Software problems dealing with a variety of multivariable situations
· Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
· “Hands on” character – Good mechanical capabilities
· Organized, structured, capable working independently
· Good oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
· Some international travel for training purposes.
· Responsible for supporting systems at clinical sites throughout N. America
· System troubleshooting and diagnosis of the source of failures.
· Preventive maintenance and repairs.
· Failure, maintenance and service reporting.
· Train sites personnel on operator’s periodical system testing.
· Perform system installations at new sites in N. America