Our client is a cutting edge medical startup empowering radiologists and medical imaging specialists with its revolutionary Artificial Intelligence (AI) solution to detect medical conditions faster than ever before.
They are seeking their first Sales leader in the UK to establish and open the UK market by developing and implementing an effective sales strategy. This is a full-time permanent, home office based position anywhere in the UK.
1) 5-10 years of experience selling into NHS Trusts, CCGs, UK hospitals, health care networks, radiology services.
2) Experience in radiology, PACS systems, imaging analytics and relevant clinical knowledge
3) Existing strong network of decision makers and executives within the provider, payor and regulatory segments with imaging contacts
4) Ability to present, position and strategize with prospective providers the concept of AI
5) Working knowledge and experience of UK Public Sector procurement channels (e.g. G-Cloud, CCS Frameworks) and healthcare technology accreditation schemes (e.g. NICE Technology Appraisal)
6) Experience with HM Treasury Five Case Model for developing Public Sector Business Cases (accreditation an advantage)
7) Strong experience with executing the full Business Development and sales cycle from initial presentation to deal closing.
8) Superior consultative sales skills in addition to exceptional presentation and written communication skills.
9) Experience with establishing sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
10) Self-starter, independent and willing to do what is necessary to start a regional market by signing new business.
Planning and executing sales and business development activities, including but are not limited to: identifying the right providers, developing and executing the go-to-market sales strategies on the ground and doing what is necessary to establish the company in the UK with a strong client base.
Create and implement strategic sales and marketing plans that successfully achieve business objectives
Execute full Business Development and sales cycle from initial presentation to deal closing.
Provide sales objectives by forecasting and developing quarterly and annual sales quotas for the region;
Projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
Develop and maintain positive relationships with key clients, including negotiating and closing on major contracts
Provide strategic input and direction for navigating the market in relations to regulation, payment systems, regional clinical needs of the providers and wider stakeholders (NHSI, NHSE, AHSNs, CCGs etc).
Provide a detailed regional market plan for total addressable market and penetration for AI solutions.
Manage regional P&L, budget and goals.
Liaise with product teams and product owners to provide market feedback and inputs.
Liaise with professional services to ensure accounts are supported with best in class service.