Our client is one of the premier suppliers of industrial group and delivering the highest quality of products and services in the sector. Due to new opportunities, they are currently looking for a; ‘Master Data Management Specialist’.
• Previous master data management experience in SAP,
• 2+ years’ experience in master data management preferably in global projects/companies,
• Strong Microsoft Office suite skills,
• Able to understand and investigate topics related to multiple business areas,
• Analytically minded and methodical problem solver,
• Able to efficiently prioritize work and timely inform stakeholders on the progress,
• Experience working within a multi-cultural environment,
• Strong written and communication skills in English language.
• Execute changes to SAP master data (e.g. material, purchasing info record, bill of material etc.) as approved by the business,
• Coordinate material and finish products master data setup, validations and periodic maintenance
• Perform mass updates,
• Participate in projects and initiatives across multiple functional areas and regions,
• Work with business units and process experts to resolve master data issues,
• Ensure data quality, compliance and consistency of master data across business systems,
• Support the business with required procedures, submit incidents and change requests when needed,
• Assist business process experts in defining standard operating procedures, process flows and related documentation.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org