Manufacturing Value Stream Manager
LOCATION: El Coyol de Alajuela, Costa Rica
Chronos Consulting is part of the Coberon Chronos Group, an award winning global leader in permanent and temporary staffing, RPO and business process automation solutions for global multinationals. The Group owns and operates 41 offices worldwide.
Chronos Consulting’s client is a global top leading manufacturer and distributor of high precision industrial parts, used in automotive, medical devices among others. We are currently looking for a Value Stream Manager for their facilities in Alajuela. Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for:
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Growing product revenue: developing a detailed understanding of factors which have the potential to grow and erode revenue for the assigned product(s).
- Developing and maintaining an understanding of the company’s functions, involved personnel, and relevant cross-functional relationships.
- Developing a detailed understanding of each functions objectives, operating methods, functions needs and typical obstacles, as related to the assigned product line(s)
- Obtaining and reviewing detailed financial statements and reports related to the assigned product lines and making constructive recommendations to the Finance team
- Eliminating production bottlenecks and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Coordinating teams of individuals through multiple project phases (idea generation through implementation).
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent work experience
- At least 10 + years of experience in a manufacturing environment that is both labor and machine intensive
- Six Sigma concepts. A Six Sigma Green Belt or higher is especially preferred.
- Lean Manufacturing tools and quality improvement concepts experience
- Fluent, bilingual language capability in English & Spanish.