New York, New York
Chronos Consulting is part of the Coberon Chronos Group, an award-winning global leader in permanent and temporary staffing, RPO and business process automation solutions for global multinationals. The Group owns and operates 41 offices worldwide.
Chronos Consulting’s client is a leading provider of accredited management systems and product compliance certification across a variety of disciplines. We are searching for Lead Auditors to perform third-party audits according to the certification procedures and the requirements of ISO17021 (and other applicable standards). You will perform the audit process and inform the Business Manager as required to resolve issues outside the audit process.
Reporting to the Business Manager, you will:
- Perform audits in any capacity in conformance with the company’s Global/Local procedures, sector-specific schemes, and ISO 17021; ensure auditing activities are performed in an efficient and with proper documentation
- Determine upon evidence gained during audits whether or not registration should be recommended or allowed to continue; provide timely and accurate reviews of customer corrective action and closure
- Assist in the training of other auditors and lead auditors during planned audits or other training functions
- Maintain and pursue advancement in appropriate audit credentials, as well as other related credentials as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific/technological discipline, coupled with Quality Assurance professional experience
- Be a registered (IRCA and/or Exemplar) Quality Lead Auditor (ISO 9001), as well as the additional requirements for ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
- Completed an Exemplar or IRCA approved training course in Quality (ISO 9001) operation and auditing, and ISO 27001 approved training
- Working knowledge of nationally recognized Quality (ISO 9001) and ISO 27001 Management System auditing standards and procedures
- Qualification in ISO 20000 and/or ISO 22301 is a plus
- Home based with a willingness and ability to travel 85% to client site
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint