Junior Production Specialist (Synthesis)
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Chronos Turkey is part of the Coberon Chronos Group, an award winning global leader in permanent recruitment for mid to high management roles for the global Fortune 500. The Group owns and operates 27 offices worldwide.
We are currently looking for a “Junior Production Specialist (Synthesis)” to be based in Bulgaria, for our client, related position directly reports to Operation Manager.
- Performs the production in accordance with production plans and quality standards,
- Stops the manufacturing &execution of operations in the event of the deviation from the quality norms & informs the Production Manager and the Qualified Person,
- Initiates, coordinates and takes part in projects for production optimization, in collaboration with the other departments,
- Provides all the necessary conditions, devices and products for production in the production area, realizes the last check and production and monitors the maintenance and validity of equipment/devices regularly,
- Prepares the Standard Operating Procedures, documents related to operations and ensures their implementations for Production activities,
- Controls whether the defined conditions are provided in the production laboratory,
- Prepares the necessary production reports and delivers these reports to the responsible,
- Cooperates with the other departments while carrying out the operations to obtain the required quality,
- Ensures that all the equipment/devices used for production work regularly and takes part in the maintenance and validity of the related equipment/devices regularly,
- Performs the calibration and validation activities of Production Department according to equipment calibration and/or validation program,
- Takes part in implementing the corrective actions established by internal and international quality audit and actions for solving the incompliant product, of the complaints, of product recalls, and of deviations and ensures the cooperation with the other departments in order to eliminate quality deficiencies,
- Carries out the operations related to controlling environmental aspects,
- Takes a continuous process of self-training and takes part in and offers the trainings related to the carried activity according to GMP.
- Having Bachelor Degree in Physics, Physical Engineering, Chemistry and Chemical Engineering,
- Living in Bulgaria,
- Being fluent in English,
- Having experience at least during internship and/or university,
- Adaptability for flexible working hours,
- Good analytical and technical skills,
- Advanced computer skills.