IT Talent Sourcing Specialist
Our client is one of the world’s top 10 public SaaS company and a market leader in communication-, conferencing-, identifíing-, access and customer engagement applications and support solutions. With having millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. Headquartered in Boston with additional R&D office on Budapest where this position is just opened.
The company is growing and looking for an IT Talent Sourcing Specialist to support the R&D functions in Budapest. This person will be in charge of handling sourcing activities including: screening resumes, directly approaching passive candidates, and generating a candidate pool to support the continuous recruitment efforts.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with candidates and manage an effective sourcing process in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Create and implement new and unique candidate generation strategies for both passive and active candidates from the local and international labor market
- Provide candidates with an exceptional recruitment experience
- Identify key recruitment metrics, provide robust recruitment reporting, able to proactively identify and manage trends
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in technical recruiting in a similar environment (Software Engineering)
- Fluent in English and Hungarian
- Passionate about hiring and technology
- Ability to ensure the accuracy of highly detailed information in documents or electronic files,
- Ability to communicate effectively and to represent the company with professionalism, diligence and enthusiasm
- Able to identify talent and match to the needs and culture of an organization
- Sense of humor, positive attitude, eager to learn and grow
- Office located just around the corner at Gozsdu Udvar, right in the middle of the Budapest gastroboom.
- Bike and longboard friendly office with “Bring Your Pet to Work” days.
- Very competitive salary package. Part time (20 -30 hrs per week) is also an option for this job.
- Visa / work permit / relocation assistance is NOT available for this position. Only shortlisted candidates are contacted.