Location: Miami, FL ( in Aventura)
Chronos Consulting is part of the Coberon Chronos Group, an award winning global leader in permanent and temporary staffing, RPO and business process automation solutions for global multinationals. The Group owns and operates 41 offices worldwide.
Chronos Consulting’s client is a European leading brand in furniture accessories, founded in 1973. The company maintains its leading position in the furniture accessory market with over 3000 manufactured products. The company is expanding their operations in USA and looking for an IT & Logistics Specialist – based in Aventura, Florida.
- Reporting to the Administration & Operations Manager you will be responsible for:
- Working as a business partner, supporting functional departments (Sales, HR, Marketing and Operations),
- Ensuring continuous compliance with the global policies of the company
- Managing & coordinating vendors, 3rd parties and global resources
- Managing relationship with 3PL’s (Logistic Service Providers)
- Auditing 3PL warehouses
- Managing and reporting the Supply Chain KPI’s
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 2+ years of experience in IT administration, support and/or IT business solutions support
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented; ability to work in multi-project environment and to meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate and collaborate in an international work environment