Location: Istanbul (Asya)
Chronos Consulting Turkey is part of the Coberon Chronos Group, an award winning global leader in temporary staffing and permanent recruitment for technical and mid to high management levels for the global Fortune 500. The Group owns and operates 27 offices worldwide.
Our client is one of the premier suppliers of industrial group and delivering the highest quality of products and services in the sector. Due to new opportunities, they are currently looking for a; ‘Inventory Manager’.
- University Degree,
- 4 years minimum of experience in inventory & supply chain and operations,
- Proven knowledge of inventory policies, procedures and processes,
- Fluency in English and Turkish both written and spoken,
- SAP experience will be highly beneficial.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills,
- Result oriented with focus on continuous improvement,
- Demonstrated capability to successfully partner with peers and senior business leaders,
- Proficiency in MS Office applications,
- Good analytical and planning skills.
- Develop and manage inventory planning,
- Ensure KPIs are reviewed on a regular basis and reporting KPI’s,
- Develop, monitor and manage inventory control procedures,
- Responsible for inventory reconciliation, inventory audits and valuation,
- Develop, implement and monitor inventory policies for NATCA region,
- Drive process improvements to keep pace with our rapid growth,
- Collaborate with related departments to identify and understand key projects, initiatives and system enhancements,
- Analyse route cause of inventory issues from over stocking to shortages,
- Understanding of sales strategy and key accounts to manage Inventory effectively,
- To challenge effectively normal process and strategy that will effect inventory levels.