International Windows Server Support Engineer (Level II) to USA & Canadian customers
Location: San José, Costa Rica
Chronos Consulting is part of the Coberon Chronos Group, an award-winning global leader in permanent and temporary staffing, RPO and business process automation solutions for global multinationals. The Group owns and operates 41 offices worldwide.
Chronos Consulting’s client is the # 1 technology company in the world!
Due to expansion, our client is currently looking for Windows Server Support Engineers Level 2 for a permanent position in their offices in San José
Windows Server Support Engineers will be responsible for providing Level II Technical Support to USA based clients for Windows Server 2008-2016
- At least 3 years in product/technical support experience.
- Graduate Degree in Computer Science is desired, but not mandatory.
- Experience in Networking, Directory Service, Windows Server Knowledge (Level-II Support)
- Must have knowledge and experience in any of these 6 pillars of technology with expertise needed in only one of the following areas:
1.Storage & HA: Storage, Hyper-V, Clustering, Containers
2.Performance: Slow Login, Slow Boot, Performance, Crashes & Hangs
3.Networking: Software Defined Networking, Security, Remote File System, Protocols, CSC
4.Device & Deployment: WSUS, Devices (Phone/Surface),OS Installation & Update, MDM, Drivers & Hardware,Deployment Toolkit,BitLocker,HPC
5.UEX: Work Folders, User Profiles, UI & Inbox Apps, RDS, Printing, Management & Scripting, DSC, Applocker
6.DS: Security & Auth, Group Policy, Certificates & PKI, Active Directory
- Advanced English skills / written and spoken to working with teams in Canada, USA and Latin America
- Flexibility in working Schedule (either start from 8:00 a.m – 5:00 p.m. or 12:00 noon – 8:00 p.m)