Oil and Gas / Petrochemical Client
Must have experience in Shutdown or Maintenance projects
The Safety Manager is responsible for developing, maintaining and implementing Company Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Management System. The Safety Manager will be fully responsible for implementing safe systems of work and safe behavioural practices at all levels of the organization. Monitor and advise on all HSE matters, issues and concerns to ensure Company compliance with statutory requirements, Company and contractual requirements and good industry practice on Safety.
– Assist the leadership team to develop, manage, and promote the HSE performance and safe work culture of the Company
– Report on Company’s HSE performance to the leadership team, statutory authorities, customers, (as required)
– Liaise with Customers and supply chain, ensuring their HSE expectations are met
– Manage the process of job site safety audits to evaluate the effectiveness of systems, procedures and work instructions, identifying and implementing improvements, and ensuring the safety message is being delivered and understood
– Responsible for the safety teams design, development, and implementation of the Company’s safety campaigns, and ensure they are delivered in a consistent manner throughout the company.
– Maintain awareness of evolving industry HSE regulations and best practice and how they could be applied to the Company’s operations