An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head of Marketing to join our team based in our Head Office in Langholm.
The main purpose of the role is to lead the marketing and visual merchandising team across to drive sales and profit growth.
- As a key member of the senior management team.
- Manage the marketing and visual merchandising team.
- Build and maintain strong relationships initially with the business heads and external partners to make sure marketing and visual merchandising are fully represented in business decisions and value is delivered to internal customers.
- Deliver seasonal photo shoots working closely with the buying team to ensure the product vision is achieved.
- Continuous development of our store and digital marketing through online, print, social media and POS development.
- Be the company local marketing leader and ensure we deliver events and monitor results accurately.
- Develop and implement a value enhancing loyalty programme for the business.
- -Degree or relevant qualification in Marketing.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Head of Marketing or Marketing Manager.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and rigour in producing work to tight deadlines.
- A creative flair linked with a clear commercial focus.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative and manage multiple tasks effectively.
.A proven track record in delivering marketing campaigns that add both top line sales and bottom line profits.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org