Our client is a global provider of intelligent mobile Internet solutions that enable operators to improve quality, reduce network operational expenses and manage and monetize the mobile Internet.
The primary responsibility for the full stack software developer will include system development of both FE and BE Web Application using NodeJS, Angular ReactJS and more.
- The Fullstack Developer will be detail-oriented and a highly motivated, self-started capable of maintaining and developing both FE and BE code.
- The Software developer will work collaboratively with a team of developers in support of design, implement, maintenance, and testing our Web Application.
- 2-5 years of BE and FE Web Application programming experience.
- BSc. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Knowledge in NodeJS best practices
- Knowledge in AngularJS
- Knowledge and Experience with Linux OS distributions
- Ability to manage multiple issues simultaneously
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate information (both verbal and written)
- Able to see the “big picture”
- Agile and dedicated
- Able to lead tasks independently and responsibly
- Leadership experience – advantage
- Fluent English, especially in writing
- Experience with configuration management systems (CLIs and UIs)
- Knowledge in ReactJS
- Knowledge in Multi-Threaded environment
- Knowledge in client-side Java Script frameworks (such as BlurAdmin)
- Knowledge in NoSQL DB (Mongo)
- Networking knowledge