Our client is a global leader in non-invasive neurosurgical treatments. The company is dedicated to improving patient lives by collaborating with physicians, medical institutions, academic researchers and regulatory bodies around the world.
For their Brickell, Miami office, they are looking for a Finance Assistant & Analyst, reporting to the CFO. This is a full-time, direct hire role.
1. BA in Economics
2. 2+ years of proven financial analytical experience
3. High-level Experience in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel & PowerPoint – Mandatory
4. Autodidact and independent worker
5. Experience with Concur and ERP – an advantage
1. Building financial business models
2. Providing reports and analyses for executive management
3. Understand and monitor the inner workings of payments processing and collection processes
4. Assisting the accounting department on various tasks
5. Processing invoices to customers
6. Monitor employee expenses report
7. Understand the budget system to help other departments when PO’s need to be set up
8. Limited help with Paychex and interface with HR in relation to Employee Insurance, vacations etc.
9. Matrix work within finance and other departments in the global organization.