Field Marketing Manager – Neurosurgery Medical Device
Our client is a global leader in non-invasive image-guided neurosurgical treatments. They are looking for an outstanding Field Marketing Manager to be based in Philadelphia.
Critical Skills Required:
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business a must, MBA is preferred.
5+ years of experience in a marketing function with direct hospital, patient marketing and/or sales experience
Background in healthcare, pharma or medical devices a must
Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
Ability to work collaboratively and independently in a cross-functional and team-oriented environment
Strong oral and written skills (both in groups and one-on-on intkmeraction)
Strong analytical skills and ability to deliver results with multiple and complex projects
60% nationwide travel required and mandatory
Development and implementation regional marketing strategies and programs, consistent with overall business objectives, to a high level of execution by partnering with regional sales teams, clinical application managers and marketing. Responsible for market development activities including but not limited to product/brand awareness, regional media/PR opportunities and events/meetings. Collaborate with customers to identify and implement programs to build program awareness among regional physicians and patients.
Main objectives and activities:
· Responsible for accelerating the adoption of key products in the region/geography assigned through market development, driving patient/physician awareness and education, enabling patient access
· Identify unique local market opportunities to increase therapy and product awareness including PR, patient advocacy or hospital marketing partnerships
· Evaluate and implement co-marketing programs (using approved guidelines)
· Provides constant Voice of Customer feedback from sales and surgeon interactions on products as well as market opportunities.
· Provide support on Sales calls and territory development.