Executive Assistant to C-level
Location: Brickell, Miami
Our client is a high profile medical device company based in Brickell. This is a full time, permanent, direct hire role.
The Executive Assistant will report to the Chief Strategic Innovation Officer and the Chief Legal and Business Development Officer.
1. Organize and schedule meetings and appointments for executive level leadership
2. Interface with accounting to ensure quality and timely expense reporting for executives
3. Provide general support to visitors
4. Provide first line contact to all incoming calls/emails for assigned executives
5. Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events
6. Expense reporting with Concur to make sure there are no gaps between expenses and budgeting
7. Assist in maintaining all office manager duties
8. PO inputting
9. US and international travel organization, logistics, and meeting preparation (sending over agendas, organizing travel and prep time, organizing critical meeting information and background info for key meeting participants.
1. Proven office management, administrative or executive assistant experience
2. Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
3. Attention to detail – solution based
4. Proficient in MS Office
5. Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures
6. Understanding of Concur
7. Four-year degree or equivalent work experience