Our client is a fast-growing Israeli startup with a new, high-performance enterprise data storage solution.
They are looking for a passionate and result-oriented Sales Manager to join their UK sales team. They offer you a rare opportunity to become a part of one of the world’s leading teams and be involved in all aspects of sales process of a product that is redefining the way the world stores its data.
If you have the required skills and would like to know more, please use this link to apply:
- 6+ years of direct to enterprise sales experience.
- Proven and consistent track record of exceeding quarterly quotas and annual quotas of $5.0 Million.
- Good knowledge of storage, data warehousing and database concepts.
- Experience successfully executing complex sales cycles with CxOs.
- Must be able to work effectively in a geographically-distributed team.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques.
- Ability to assess, plan, and actively manage a territory to achieve maximum revenue and efficiency.
- Ability to communicate with senior managers about their business challenges and data management storage solutions.
- Experience using SFDC and other CRM software.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
- A great team player with a high level of integrity, honesty and work ethic.
- Knowledge of solution-selling.
- Start-up experience.
- The desire to drive change and evangelize new technologies.
- Willing and able to travel.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment experience is key, a mix of large company and startup experience.
- Identify, plan and execute sales opportunities.
- Prospect, develop and implement a business development pipeline.
- Respond to customer RFPs.
- Develop and present customer proposals.
- Establish and expand good relationships with key people within potential customer organizations.
- Manage current customer relationships utilizing excellent relationship-building, negotiating and technical skills for success.
- Collaborate with our different channel partners – distributors, SI’s, resellers – to maximize the impact of our product.