Our client is a unique startup with a clear mission to harness the power of artificial intelligence and computer vision for the visually impaired. They created an innovative, smart, and wearable device with an intuitive interface to enhance the daily lives of people.
If you are looking to make a difference in people’s lives, are driven to succeed and want to join a young dynamic company, we look forward to speaking with you.
1) 2+ years’ experience in business development or field sales, experience with distributors
2) Must be comfortable working with elderly people and people with special needs. Experience in the low vision industry is a plus but not necessary.
3) Excellent people skills including negotiation. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Excellent customer service and telephone etiquette.
4) Self-starter with strong time management skills. Must be comfortable working out of the office with little supervision
5) Valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle
6) Able to travel extensively
Duties will include but not limited to the following:
Drive business development and sales of products
Manage relationships with distributors, resellers, local councils, and government agencies, corporations, low vision organizations, and clinics, opticians
Promote awareness in the low vision eco-system by working with assistive technology agencies and community organizations
Present and demonstrate to organizations and potential users
Collaborate on marketing activities and participate in events and trade shows
Provide training on the use of the device, its benefits and its differentiated value for users and organizations
Liaise daily with other team members, provide activity reports and participate in sales meetings or sales calls
Measurement of Success
Achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly sales quota as assigned
Positive feedback from business partners, distributors, colleagues and customers