Data Crowdsourcing Operations Manager
Location: London (Paddington)
Our client is the first to introduce real-time image recognition analysis to the retail industry and the pioneer in in-store measurement solutions. This is a full-time permanent position based in Paddington.
The Crowdsourcing Operations Manager, EMEA will manage all regional data collection activities, as well as managing relationships with 3rd party data collection partners. The role will also play a pivotal role building crowdsourcing capability across Europe, which requires advanced problem-solving skills, creativity, collaboration, and an entrepreneurial mindset.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
• 3+ years of experience in strategy, operations, or service delivery. Experience with crowd-based or other on-demand workforces is a huge plus, so is if you’ve ever launched a service in a new region for a prior company.
• Experience working with information systems and analytical analysis.
• Major advantage to data, analytics, or retail/CPG experience.
• Solid written & verbal communication skills (in English; additional languages are a major advantage).
• Ability to travel up to 25%.
• Responsible for coordinating all data collection efforts in EMEA, either through crowdsourcing or through traditional data collection vendors.
• In collaboration with the Global Crowdsourcing Operations team, responsible for building the operational playbook and processes to support an on-demand crowd in EMEA.
• Work closely with the Global Crowdsourcing Operations team to acquire, manage, and train the crowd, including managing communication and support with that crowd community.
• Coordinate inbound data quality control and liaise with image recognition (Back Office) operations team.
• Respond to inquiries from both customers, data collection vendors, and the crowd, including identifying and resolving problems and risks.
• Create ongoing support model with Data Collection HQ as business hits critical mass
• Provide status and operational updates to internal and external stakeholders.
• Manage large data sets (Excel) through multiple process stages.